We have a rare opportunity for someone who is energetic and creative to support the U.S. digital presence for MASTERPIECE dramas in the role of Digital Associate Producer. In this role, you’ll work in the daily operation and editorial production for the series website and other platforms.
The MASTERPIECE team within WGBH Digital is looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Associate Digital Producer to work in daily operation and editorial production of the series website and other digital platforms.
In the operations realm, the Digital Associate Producer will be keenly involved in tasks associated with the day-to-day operation of the MASTERPIECE website and associated digital platforms. This includes regular and ongoing content and video entry in several, distinct content management systems. The Digital Associate Producer will also: coordinate production workflow and deliverables; interface with a variety of design, technical, and products oriented colleagues; report/track technical and other issues; and interact with our audience directly via email feedback, etc.
In the editorial realm, the Digital Associate Producer will independently repurpose existing editorial assets as well as write new content relevant to the MASTERPIECE series. Working with other MASTERPIECE digital staff, the Digital Associate Producer will create, write, and execute more extensive digital features supporting our high-priority programs. The Digital Associate Producer will also be responsible for writing regular email communications to our enthusiastic audience, and supporting MASTERPIECE digital content on other platforms, including our social media channels.
- At least 3 years of experience in a digital production environment (experience in media/television preferred)
- A demonstrated facility for working in a variety of content management systems
- Strong ability for repurposing/writing compelling, metrics-driven copy for digital audiences; ability to brainstorm, write and execute more elaborate digital features
- Understanding of SEO and its relevance to digital content creation
- Skilled in workflow, production, and deliverables management
- Knowledge of issue tracking software (such as JIRA) and marketing/communication software (such as Eloqua)
- Proven track record in adeptly communicating with internal constituents as well as external audiences
- A background in arts and literature is desired